The AGM will be held at Quadra School Library, 7 pm Oct 28, 2019. Business will include voting in the 8 or more new board members and a Constitutional change, so it is imperative that members attend. We will also be voting to change the purpose of our Society to the following:
The purpose of The artsREACH Society is to:
1. To design, arrange, co-ordinate, promote, staff and deliver visual and performing arts programmes to children who attend elementary schools that have economic need of support.
2. To train instructors to deliver diverse fine arts programs (with specific emphasis on children) to promote visual and performing arts to the community.
3. To ensure that all funds obtained by the Society be used for the above goals and not for the profit of the Society.
4. To generate funds for the above programmes and goals through grant applications, donations and holding events.
We will welcome to our 2019-20 Board:
- Anne Nilsen, President
- June Lee, Treasurer,
- Lynne Moorhouse, Secretary
- Emily Cabrera, Grants
- Linda Scotton, Communications
- Maria Parker, Human Resources
- Michele Richardson, Human Resources
- Sandra Jost, Events
- Judi Chessa
- Carolina Tudela
- Megan Taylor