The AGM was held at Quadra School Library, 7 pm Oct 28, 2019. Nine new board members were voted in and an important Constitutional change were two of the busy agenda.
The purpose of The artsREACH Society will be:
- To deliver visual and performing arts programmes to children who attend schools with a vulnerable population.
- To design, arrange, and co-ordinate these programmes and to train instructors to deliver diverse fine arts programmes.
The 2019-20 Board if Directors will be
- Anne Nilsen, President
- Carolina Tudela, Vice President
- June Lee, Treasurer,
- Sandra Jost, Secretary
- Maria Parker, Social Media
- Michele Richardson, Human Resources
- Lynne Moorhouse, Human Resources
- Megan Taylor
- Judi Chessa